Joint stock company “Kaliningrad Sea Commercial port” (KSCP JSC) – is the largest enterprise of the westernmost and unique ice-free Russian port on the Baltic Sea.
The KSCP JSC has the following distinctive features:
• advantageous geographical location;
• extended port infrastructure;
• modern handling equipment and machinery, with the usage of advanced technologies for cargo handling (except for dangerous cargoes of the first and seventh classes);
• high level of cargo handling and long-term experience of service rendering;
• favourable environment.
KSCP JSC provide full range of handling services on the year-round and twenty-four-hour basis. Major services of KSCP JSC are the following:
• loading-unloading operations;
• storage operations;
• mooring operations;
• letting of business and warehouse premises, objects of infrastructure etc.